Wednesday, October 31, 2012

TED´s Excellent Andean Adventure - Part I

And let me just say, right up front, that before you judge, YOU should try typing on a Peruvian keyboard while slightly drunk.  Fun fact: when typing a blog entry in Peru, almost every word, even ¨Peru,¨ gets highlighted as a spelling error.

Anyway, I am having a great time in Peru.  I will post some details at length later (I'm keeping notes), but for right now, please enjoy this small sampling of some of the street art from the Miraflores district of Lima.















2 comments:

  1. Of course you are excused for the keyboard... less for being drunk while writing to us.

    Has it something to do with meeting some Peruvian chef in NYC?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks especially for the street murals--very exciting work. Have a great time with the rest of the trip!

    ReplyDelete